L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Share | 

Dear Santa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue
Sikat

Current Location : Luntiang sinturon
Sexual Identity : Half and half
Preference : Femmes

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Indifferent

PostSubject: Dear Santa   Wed 01 Dec 2010, 6:54 pm

Dear Santa,

Hello sir. How are things up on the North Pole? I know I am all grown up but I couldn't resist writing you again. I think I have been pretty good this year. Not great, but good enough. I don't really know of any material things to ask for. I think I have all I need (and some I don't really need but wanted just the same) so my list now is kind of different from when I was small.

Basically, all I want to ask for is a family. I used to be part of such a loving family. I was so loved. But Santa, they're all gone now. Physically, at least. I have relatives but I am not a member of their family. I go to their houses, sit and eat, and then watch while they exchange gifts. Its not that I want a gift... I just want to be thought of, to belong.

I am thankful for my friends though. Especially for that one special young girl who has become a sister to me. I never told her this but every time she makes an effort to spend Christmas or New Year with me, she makes me feel like a person again. She has a family and a girlfriend and yet she chooses to leave them to spend her day with me. I am very lucky to have met her. She makes me feel I am worth something again.

With that being said, I guess I still do have a family. Not related to me by blood but by something much much more important... love.

So Santa, I suppose I really don't have anything to ask for. I already have what I need.

Thank you very much and take care of yourself. Oh, and when you swoop through the heavens on your sleigh this Christmas Eve, could you just pass by my family up there and tell them I miss them?

Merry Christmas,

Blue
Back to top Go down
abbyjein_zen
Malakas Loob

Current Location : sa puso ni JEIN
Sexual Identity : femme

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Happy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Santa   Thu 02 Dec 2010, 7:49 am

ahhh... that is heartwarming Blue...

Santa... I know I'll have somebody sitting with me at the dinner table on Christmas eve...
and that is enough to make me merry...

Jolly old Saint Nicholas, will you please give Blue whatever she wishes for Christmas?
Please make her Christmas full of greens, reds, silvers and golds...
Will you do that for all Lesbit people? I know all of us here share a single wish...
you know it by heart Santa...

dance baby!

Sikat

Current Location : Luntiang sinturon
Sexual Identity : Half and half
Preference : Femmes

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Indifferent

PostSubject: Re: Dear Santa   Sun 05 Dec 2010, 6:24 pm

Thank you Abbyjein. I was comforted although nalungkot rin ako because I just realized na inalis pala ako ng cousin ko sa fb niya. Not really a biggie pero ouch pa rin. I suppose I did something to upset her. Pero ngayon mas lalong ayaw kong maki join sa kanila sa Christmas. Siempre family niya yun tapos makikisama ako, sisirain ko lang araw niya. Oh well. Ganun talaga siguro.

Thanks so much sa mga wishes mo para sa akin. Take care.
Back to top Go down
abbyjein_zen
Malakas Loob

Current Location : sa puso ni JEIN
Sexual Identity : femme

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Happy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Santa   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:55 am

Blue, sometimes we tend to be so emotional, believe me or not... I've been through things like that, the wanting to belong... pero wala ding patunguhan... so, i decided to just appreciate what i have than long for what i don't have... it helped a lot... in god's time, everything you need will be provided for... for the mean time, you'll always have a family in here... ^^

Don't deprive of yourself joining your family on Christmas day... you belong! feel it than resist it...
rendeer

Papansin

Current Location : hmmmmn...
Sexual Identity : homosexual

PostSubject: Re: Dear Santa   Mon 13 Dec 2010, 2:53 pm

dear santa,

si Hesus ang bida ng pasko, wag mong tabunan. kung gusto mo ako pa magregalo sayo, santa. haha. kumikilljoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Santa   

Back to top Go down

Dear Santa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1