L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Share | 

Cheating

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharkstooth
Adik

Current Location : Mars
Sexual Identity : Femme
Preference : Femme

My Status
Current Status: poor. no money!
I am feeling..: Helpless

PostSubject: Cheating   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 9:44 am

Does a cheater deserves a second chance?
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent

Current Location : sa earth

My Status
Current Status: sa kawalan
I am feeling..: Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 10:45 am

Ikaw ba un? Hehehe

Peace!

sharkstooth
Adik

My Status

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:21 am

hahaha! OO...at di ko itatangi un...and I learned a lot dahil di ako binigyan ng second chance. LOL Kaya I'm asking...kung ang cheater really deserves one. LOL

Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn't mean they have to pay for them for the rest of their life. Sometimes, good people made bad choices, it  doesn't mean they are bad. It just means they are human:)
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent

My Status

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:28 am

bwahahahaha....

well, i commend you for your honesty... not condemned ha!

my recent ex WAS a cheater. and she behaved nung naging kami na. i guess she also matured with her previous relationships. sabi mo nga, you learned a lot. so ganun din siguro siya kaya she never cheated during our relationship. actually, maski ngayon, wala pa rin ako kapalit. hehe

definitely, you deserve a chance... in ANOTHER relationship na nga lang.. bouncing

coz if it's within the same relationship, mahirap na ibalik ule ung trust kasi. bunny rabbit

sharkstooth
Adik

My Status

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 12:16 pm

ahhhh! I see. Hmmm.....I think so. Sana maging kami na. LOL

One last questions:

Is liar a cheater or a cheater a liar? LOL

or

which is better a liar gf or a cheater gf?

or

are they the same?

Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn't mean they have to pay for them for the rest of their life. Sometimes, good people made bad choices, it  doesn't mean they are bad. It just means they are human:)
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent

My Status

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 23 Feb 2013, 12:49 pm

pareho lang un para sa akin. hehehe

busted

dontyoudare?
Mahiyain

Current Location : orbit

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Tue 26 Feb 2013, 8:06 am

hmm.. for me, cheaters doesn't deserve a second chance, pag skin gnwa un nakuuuu ni anino nya ayoko na mkta! hahaha

pero depende prn, depende cgro kng gano mo ka mahal ung isang tao.. den why not giv'em a second chance dba? may mga tao lng talga mnsan na likas ang pgi2ng martir. bouncing or maybe they just love that person more than they love their selves.
Back to top Go down
khen_02
Mahiyain

Current Location : USA
Sexual Identity : Lesbian
Preference : Female

My Status
Current Status: In a relationship. :)
I am feeling..: Thinking of someone...

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Tue 26 Feb 2013, 1:17 pm

Yes. You deserve a second chance. But make sure you don't make the same mistake so that the person you love will not look stupid or not regret that she gave another chance.
Back to top Go down
famousa
Sikat

Current Location : Metro Manila
Sexual Identity : Bisexual
Preference : A keeper

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 02 Mar 2013, 7:06 pm

There are second chances, so don't screw it up this time.
Back to top Go down
failsafe
Papansin

Current Location : kyusi
Sexual Identity : feminist
Preference : bilingual

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 16 Mar 2013, 9:57 am

moem wrote:

definitely, you deserve a chance... in ANOTHER relationship na nga lang.. bouncing

coz if it's within the same relationship, mahirap na ibalik ule ung trust kasi. bunny rabbit

true. mahirap magtiwala ulit. hindi lang sa nag-cheat pero kelangan paniwalaan mo ulit ang sarili mo na there's nothing wrong with you or that its not your fault that your partner went astray...

staying in the relationship make you doubt both of you: may ginagawa ba kong mali kaya nag cheat sha? pag hindi ko ba sha kasama iba na ang kasama nya? am i not enough to sustain the interest of my partner?

andaming kelangang ayusin na insecurities galing sa cheating...

lying and cheating... almost the same if you're lying about the important stuff.
Back to top Go down
under_the_sea
Sikat

Current Location : six feet under. the sea.
Sexual Identity : crooked.
Preference : crooked din.

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 16 Mar 2013, 2:25 pm

No. You hopefully don't make the same mistake na lang sa next relationship mo. Same thing for those who are physically abusive.

Addendum: Ah, maybe not so super strict naman on physical abuse. Depende kung gano kalupit - basta wag lang the face =).

Last edited by under_the_sea on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sharkstooth
Adik

My Status

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 16 Mar 2013, 2:43 pm

wow. trending ang topic ko ha. Ok ok. I'll take note of that :)

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Advocate
Sikat

Current Location : Beauxbatons
Sexual Identity : Bisexual

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: High!

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Thu 11 Apr 2013, 3:33 am

For me, depende yun..
If the person looks sincere and is willing to change, then I can say na pwede pang bigyan ng isa pang chance. However, if that chance is put to waste, then tama na..
Back to top Go down
applette6
Mahiyain

Current Location : China
Sexual Identity : femme
Preference : my one and only babe :-*

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Missing someone...

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Sat 07 Sep 2013, 3:14 pm

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last logged in here. :) Anyway, for me, kung mahal mo pa ung tao and like what Advo8 said, kung mukhang sincere and willing to change, then I guess you can give her a second chance.

Actually, ako din mejo nasa ganyang situation. My partner cheated on me with her co-worker while we were still in the Philippines (we're both in China by the way). I found out nandito na kame. I confronted her, and sabi nya she wants to find herself first by going back to the Philippines so I told her mag break nlang kame. Pero ayaw nya naman. To make the story short, we're still together. Ang mahirap lang kasi, sabi nya gusto nya kaharap ung babae to break up with her because she owes her that. She said she's choosing me and that she can't live without me. But hanggang ngaun, they still communicate. She still sends sweet messages kasi daw natatakot sha na baka may gawing masama pag nakipag break daw sha over chat or phone lang. Mali ba ako para itolerate ito? I am in desperate need of help. Sa isip ko, mali dahil nasasaktan ako. But hindi ko kayang wala sha...
Back to top Go down
Sunflowers for Sunshine
Kinakarir

Current Location : QC
Sexual Identity : Lesbian
Preference : Friends :)

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Tue 24 Sep 2013, 1:04 pm

It's a total dealbreaker for me. I tried to forgive a ex girlfriend who cheated on me once kaso I never got over the distrust and resentment I had for her doing what she did. End result was I also dated another girl to get back at her. Not one of my proudest moments but I did learn.
Back to top Go down
matcha2121
Adik

Current Location : Shibusen

My Status
Current Status: nagpapahinga
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Wed 09 Apr 2014, 8:16 am

applette6 wrote:
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last logged in here. :) Anyway, for me, kung mahal mo pa ung tao and like what Advo8 said, kung mukhang sincere and willing to change, then I guess you can give her a second chance.

Actually, ako din mejo nasa ganyang situation. My partner cheated on me with her co-worker while we were still in the Philippines (we're both in China by the way). I found out nandito na kame. I confronted her, and sabi nya she wants to find herself first by going back to the Philippines so I told her mag break nlang kame. Pero ayaw nya naman. To make the story short, we're still together. Ang mahirap lang kasi, sabi nya gusto nya kaharap ung babae to break up with her because she owes her that. She said she's choosing me and that she can't live without me. But hanggang ngaun, they still communicate. She still sends sweet messages kasi daw natatakot sha na baka may gawing masama pag nakipag break daw sha over chat or phone lang. Mali ba ako para itolerate ito? I am in desperate need of help. Sa isip ko, mali dahil nasasaktan ako. But hindi ko kayang wala sha...

Maling mali. Kasi kung talagang mahal ka niya, ikaw lang. Kahit pa sabihing natatakot siya sa kung anong mangyayari sa isa na nasa Pilipinas kapag nawala siya or hiniwalayan niya. Sa akin kasi, kapag mahal mo ang isang tao, hindi ka gagawa ng bagay na makakasira sa tiwala niya. Pagiging makasarili kung namamangka pa rin siya sa inyong dalawa. Saka.. you should know better.. you deserve someone na ikaw at ikaw lang ang bibigyang-tangi.

Sikat

Current Location : South
Sexual Identity : Genderbender

My Status
Current Status: Done being nice.
I am feeling..: Furious

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Thu 10 Apr 2014, 9:11 am

I don't think there is anything that justifies cheating. If I'd give that person another chance, it's probably because I still love her so much that I'm willing to forgive and forget. But then again, it's hard to forget something that caused you so much pain. If I gave her a second chance, she should never aspire for a third one.

Lesbit Fan

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Fri 11 Apr 2014, 5:16 am

"Reconcile the relationship before resolving the problem. Then the energy used to fix the blame can be used to fix the problem together".

Sharkstooth, your success, happiness—anything you truly want for your life—has to begin with what you really want with your trust, believe, commitment, and persistence. Without it, you cannot withstand and overcome the tests that will be put in your way, to not only see and discover your uncertainties when it comes with your feelings, and just because our ego is feeling lonely, to look with another one will only lead to another ended relationship. Appreciate what you have.  Always don't take love for granted. It is through the tests, that you discover how you will create ideal and lasting relationship.  Don't get caught up in titles of being a liar nor a cheater, but instead, value yourself - expand your understanding and patience, and the most important, have more respect and be sensitive enough in handling a partner in life.

I believe, everyone deserve a second chance. But learn from the reflection on how you can be a better person. You can make it Sharkstooth with your sincere intention, but try not to spoil again and waste that 2nd time. So, when that ultimate type of love truly comes your way, kindly stay and be contented. Treasure someone whom you think will complete the whole you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheating   

Back to top Go down

Cheating
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: Talkin' Talk :: A d v i c e-
Jump to: