L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Share | 

Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Moments   Mon 16 Sep 2013, 7:39 pm

Share your special, funny, weird, sweet and/or any significant moments here. Anything you want to remember for a long time because not only are they with someone special (that could mean yourself too), they are also what makes life precious.

I'll start.

We were in front of SMX during the recently held book fair and as I was stuffing the book I bought in my back pack (she was carrying it so her back was facing me), she noticed we were in front of a nun.

"Look, there's a nun in front of us. You want to kiss in front of her?" She said with her devious smile.

"Sure! Did you want to french kiss or just a smack?" I answered back.

"Noooooo!!! That's a nun!" She said, her face appalled. shocking! 

I laughed. laughing

"You're the one who asked me. You know I wouldn't mind."

"But what if she asks us what we're doing?"

"I'd tell her it's called kissing and that she should try it."

Lesbit Fan

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: Moments   Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:52 am

Current Location : Shibusen

My Status
Current Status: nagpapahinga
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Moments   Tue 17 Sep 2013, 4:02 pm

Poison wrote:
Share your special, funny, weird, sweet and/or any significant moments here. Anything you want to remember for a long time because not only are they with someone special (that could mean yourself too), they are also what makes life precious.

I'll start.

We were in front of SMX during the recently held book fair and as I was stuffing the book I bought in my back pack (she was carrying it so her back was facing me), she noticed we were in front of a nun.

"Look, there's a nun in front of us. You want to kiss in front of her?" She said with her devious smile.

"Sure! Did you want to french kiss or just a smack?" I answered back.

"Noooooo!!! That's a nun!" She said, her face appalled. shocking! 

I laughed. laughing

"You're the one who asked me. You know I wouldn't mind."

"But what if she asks us what we're doing?"

"I'd tell her it's called kissing and that she should try it."

KISS KISS KISS!!! hahahahahahaha. If I was there, I would have definitely cheered you on! laughing laughing 
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Mahiyain

Current Location : Michigan U.S.A

My Status
Current Status: kinda dreamy...
I am feeling..: Thinking of someone...

PostSubject: Re: Moments   Mon 07 Apr 2014, 7:07 pm

The first time a girl asked me out (and only) I was so nervous because I have a weird aversion to wearing shoes (which she did not know cause I was working behind a desk when we met).

She was coming to pick me up and take me on a proper date and I had like an hour to get ready and I was in a panic cause I thought she would think I was weird for never wearing shoes, but I did not own any so I could not put them on if I wanted to. I kept saying I was going to cancel if I could not find any shoes. I called her twice to cancel but hung up before it rang. My friend was trying to calm me down the whole time, she said I was just trying to get out of it cause I was nervous, she was right.

So anyways I was waiting outside when she pulled up and she got out to help me in (I am in a wheelchair) and the first thing she says is "Oh my god you're not wearing shoes! That is so adorable!"

It's kind of lame I guess but it is the moment I always think of when I see her.
Back to top Go down
Toink
Lesbit Fan

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: Moments   Thu 10 Apr 2014, 5:25 pm

One time I decided not to use my car because of too much traffic.  And I got a chance to talk to a taxi driver, with a smile on his face and he is proud to tell a joke pa in English:

"Ma'am, everything is so expensive these days, and believe it or not, for me => the only gas that everybody can afford.................is our fart!  

I just looked at him and I said to myself:....."Oo nga naman, meron syang point!......oh well, LMAO.

hay manong, pa cute ang dating mo, pero sige n nga....ikaw na ang joker of the day! Tsk.

Current Location : North Carolina, USA

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Moment my love was immortalized in dance :)   Mon 08 Sep 2014, 3:22 am

Back to top Go down
DsCreet
Lesbit Fan

Current Location : floating
Preference : Friends

My Status
Current Status: Single
I am feeling..: High!

PostSubject: Re: Moments   Sun 05 Oct 2014, 3:27 pm

That moment when she looks straight in your eyes and says " you are my life" -- FAUX

#bitterlang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moments   

Back to top Go down

Moments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1