L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Share | 

Randomization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
matcha2121
Adik

Current Location : Shibusen

My Status
Current Status: nagpapahinga
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Randomization   Wed 06 Nov 2013, 5:20 am

I walked towards my favorite coffee shop, seemingly lost, trying to get away from socializing with my comrades. As I stepped out of the elevator, I wondered, 'Where was I?'. I tried to snap out of my reverie. 'Oh, right, this is the other side which leads to the shop.'

Mindlessly, I dragged my two feet in order to advance to my destination. I had that usual indifferent look plastered on my face. I focused my vision into nothingness. That was until something stopped me in my tracks. I was caught off-guard.

I saw you. Yes, you. You looked awfully like the person that I loved with all my heart. Okay, maybe you're prettier. Who could possibly miss the opportunity to glance at your entirety? Honestly, I got drawn by you.

So there I was.. My heart practically skipped a beat upon looking at your face. The resemblance was just too great to be ignored. I was happy for a second. Wait, perhaps, a little shocked. That person couldn't possibly be you. Because even if the distance which separates us now can be easily bridged, we really do not talk as much. Even now, I'm still puzzled if I can love again.. as much as I loved you.. or even greater than that. Hell, my heart has already taken a lot of damage. And it still crumbles as I am typing this 'what-the-eff' stuff.

There are moments when I just want to shut down. But I cannot just disappear in thin air. Oh well. I guess for now, I just have to finish my chicken turkey with apple cranberry sandwich.

Adik

Current Location : Shibusen

My Status
Current Status: nagpapahinga
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Randomization   Mon 07 Apr 2014, 6:40 am

I stared into your eyes. They contained that impenetrable defense that you've been reinforcing for God knows how long. A second longer and I would have captured your lithe figure in my arms. I hope that you already realized how much I have wanted to see you. And here you are, right in front of me. I remained at a loss for words.

I know that it's late, and maybe I shouldn't be so into you
It's just that tonight, I am so taken I've fallen for you

You were trying your best to be calm. But I can see the degree of uncertainty in your face. What is it that makes you so nervous? As far as I can remember, I am here to claim what is rightfully mine.

When I look in your eyes I can see a million possibilities
And I know you'll be leavin me soon, but tonight.....

We were just like two statues fixed on their respective positions. Neither wanted to make the first move. Oh wait, I do. But I guess I am too afraid to scare you off. See, I have this habit that I tried to extinguish for the past six years. I was slick. I can't imagine myself using my smooth moves on you. In an awkward manner, I tried my best not to laugh. I must have looked completely stupid.

Come a little bit closer
Let me hold you baby
I will be good to you

In a swift motion, you enveloped me in a tight embrace. Now that was something I was totally unprepared for. According to the memory stored in my brain, you are not the type who does that. So does that mean that you missed me as much as I missed you? I thought you wouldn't see me like you promised to. It made me want to put my soul into seclusion. If you only knew how effed up those mixed emotions were. Do you know that there are times that I hate your idiotic ways?

And we can try to forget tomorrow
And make it last forever tonight

"I'm back," you whispered. That prompted the soft smile on my face. I was having this unrecognizable joy within me. I really wanted to melt because of your strong gaze.

In a span of a millisecond, your lips were locked in mine. It started to be a gentle one, grazing with one another. Was it you who shifted it to the next gear? Or was it me? I can't recall. The next thing I realized was that we were hungrily kissing, in front of other people, in a place considered as public.

Song: Come a Little Bit Closer
Artist: Brandy

Randomization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: Literature :: O r i g i n a l  F i c t i o n-
Jump to: