L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Share | 

V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Thu 06 Feb 2014, 1:11 am

Starring: JJJ and PrincessChrome

It was Valentine’s Day. There was no mistaking it. From the love stories being told on the radio,to the greetings of lovers to their significant others, to the themed cafés that hung cardboard cupids and red cartolina hearts.

JJJ never thought she would have a date. Not with a girl and certainly not on Valentine’s Day. It just so happened that her day freed up and it wouldn't be until after graduation that she'd be able to meet-up with anyone. She wasn’t even sure how the date was set-up. It started as some joke by someone, she can't remember who now, that ended up as an actual appointment. As to why and how everyone in the chatbox convinced her to go was beyond her.

She was fidgeting and, for the nth time, as she waited for PrincessChrome, she mentally checked if she looked okay. She picked a simple shirt, white, because dear lord, there wasn’t a chance in hell she was going to wear anything pink... or god forbid if the only shirt she had left was red. If that happened, there was no way she’d show up, no matter what. It was way too...lame. She would have looked at herself in a mirror but she didn’t want PrincessChrome to arrive with her looking at it. How would that look like? It was a good thing that she made reservations and picked a restaurant that was casual rather than an intimate cafe. There was nothing too intimate about it but she got them a booth so they would at least have some privacy but not too private that people would wonder why 2 girls are out eating together on Valentine's Day. Okay, that was a little bit too paranoid of her but what could she do? It was her first time and she did say she was curious, not gay. It wasn’t really a date, more like a casual meet up between 2 friends. It just happened to be on Valentine’s Day. She did it all the time with her other friends and yet the pounding in her chest was all that she could hear and she started to fidget with her phone asking where PrincessChrome was. She sat there waiting patiently hoping not to be stood up.

PrincessChrome planned to arrive earlier except... who knew the traffic was going to be that bad? Okay, maybe she had an inkling but she still gave herself about an hour of leeway to make up for the traffic. It didn’t do her much good. She was still late. It had been the nth time that she checked herself in the mirror, her face couldn’t hide the frustration of being late on the first date. Well, it wasn’t really a date but a meet-up. Of all the times to be late, this was not it.

JJJ scanned every girl who came into the restaurant and was always a tiny bit disappointed once they found their dates. She looked at her phone and, before she could check any messages—

“You’re JJJ, right?”  At the sound of the girl’s voice and the mention of her name, JJJ panicked. It was the kind of panic cats feel when you scare them and they jump so high, you’d think they flew from the floor to the ceiling. In that split second, this was JJJ's conversation with herself.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
Calm down. Calm down.
I can’t.
You can do this. Breath in, breath out, breath in. (She held her breath the entire time)
Oh my god. Oh my god. What if she thinks I’m ugly.
Worst yet, what if she thinks I’m cute?
Why would she think you’re cute? And why would that be bad?
Wait, do you want her to like you like that?
Aren't you just curious?
Shut up! Shut up! Just look up, smile. Say yes.

JJJ looked up and not finding her voice all of a sudden just gave a small wave and a smile that she hoped was a smile and not a grimace. PrincessChrome smiled and sat down, obviously exhausted, but still with the grace that most girls have. Now JJJ wondered if she could pull that same stunt with the same ease.

PrincessChrome was worried JJJ had walked out on her. When she looked around, she noticed there was only one girl that wasn't with anyone. She was wearing a simple white shirt and denim pants. She took one quick glance at the mirror affixed to the restaurant wall and was happy that she was not as disheveled as she felt. Damn that traffic! Before she could get to the table, it was as if everything slowed down. She too had her own conversation in her head.

Maybe I should have worn something more comfortable.
What are you talking about? You're comfortable in a skirt.
Maybe I should've braided my hair or something.
Why?
I don't know, just so I'm not conscious that it's all over the place?
You're being paranoid and weird.
Stop talking to yourself and say hi.
Don't scare her. Hopefully that's her though, because if you're wrong, that'd be very awkward.

"So have you ordered? You should've. I'm sorry I took a while. I promise I'm not usually late but there was just no escaping that traffic. I mean, seriously, I had half a mind to ask the cab driver to run over every pedestrian and red light we encountered." PrincessChrome said this in one breath. Please don't be mad I'm late. This was not the first impression I wanted to make.

"No, it's fine. Here." What the hell? Try saying something more. You are not shy. You are not on a date. Holy god, my cheeks feel hot. JJJ handed her the menu and was praying to every saint she knew that PrincessChrome wouldn't see that her cheeks were turning red. Not that she could see them herself but she could feel it.

======

TBC

Author's Note: I will continue later. What do you think? Review! Comment! What do you think will happen next? Who else am I going to fabricate stories of?

Last edited by Poison on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pussinbooks.tumblr.com
matcha2121
Adik

Current Location : Shibusen

My Status
Current Status: nagpapahinga

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Thu 06 Feb 2014, 5:20 am

ANG LAKI NG TAWA KO KAKABASA HAHAH
para akong sirang nagpipigil ng tawa habang nasa resto bwahahahah!!!!!!

Pero mas masaya to kung tagalog. Hahaha. Would you mind if I translate your work to Filipino? Haha. Just for the hell of fun XDDD whatcha think, poi?

Sikat

Current Location : nowhere
Sexual Identity : femme
Preference : sb/femme

My Status
Current Status: smiling incessantly
I am feeling..: Ecstatic!

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Thu 06 Feb 2014, 7:26 am

bakit ako kinikilig? hahahhaa.. nice story, poi. i can imagine their expressions when they saw each other for the first time. yiiieee! hahaha.. please update soon. makademand lng.. :D

Malakas Loob

Current Location : OV

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Thu 06 Feb 2014, 9:05 am

hahaha ang lakas ng tawa ni matcha kc ganyan na ganyan sya nung lunch date nila si chrome  laughing 
Awesome Poi! pero bat bitin, kala ko sobrang haba ng ung babasahin ko today eh? :P  hahaha sorry demanding lng

Malakas Loob

Current Location : Sik-re-to~~ hanapin mko ~
Sexual Identity : Swinging both ways :j
Preference : Potato

My Status
Current Status: Neko daaa :3
I am feeling..: Smug

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Thu 06 Feb 2014, 9:25 am

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee damay nanaman ako breyn -_- :))

Malakas Loob

Current Location : OV

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Thu 06 Feb 2014, 9:27 am

hahaha haylabyu chrome, peace tau  hug

Adik

Current Location : Shibusen

My Status
Current Status: nagpapahinga

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Thu 06 Feb 2014, 10:03 am

breynfreeze wrote:
hahaha ang lakas ng tawa ni matcha kc ganyan na ganyan sya nung lunch date nila si chrome  laughing 
Awesome Poi! pero bat bitin, kala ko sobrang haba ng ung babasahin ko today eh? :P  hahaha sorry demanding lng

I can make a delightful story of my date with chrome XD only if the public would demand such. Bwahhaha

Malakas Loob

Current Location : Sik-re-to~~ hanapin mko ~
Sexual Identity : Swinging both ways :j
Preference : Potato

My Status
Current Status: Neko daaa :3
I am feeling..: Smug

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Thu 06 Feb 2014, 10:58 am

nooooooooooooooooo yamete kudasai -_-

Sikat

Current Location : Beauxbatons
Sexual Identity : Bisexual

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: High!

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Thu 06 Feb 2014, 1:14 pm

I love it Poi  kissy kiss 
Di ko alam bakit pero kinikilig ako..  oomph 
I'll keep on reading this one..
Sana may mas mga nakakakilig na eksena pa..
Back to top Go down
jjj
Mahiyain

Current Location : Earth
Sexual Identity : confused :)

My Status
Current Status: Single
I am feeling..: High!

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   Sat 08 Feb 2014, 1:28 pm

Done
Nabasa ko na

Hahaha
At may next pa talaga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.   

Back to top Go down

V-Day Date that wasn't really a date.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1